* STEM is a fun and challenging class that is driven by problem‐solving. It is discovery and exploratory learning that requires students to actively be engaged in a situation in order to find its solution.
* Students will be excited with innovative technology which allows students to explore greater depths of all of the subjects by utilizing the skills learned.
* Technology provides creative and innovative ways to solve problems and apply what has been learned.
* Students will work independently or collaborative with their classmates to be creative and solve problems.
* Collaboration, communication, and critical thinking skills are required for activities to succeed.
It is expected that students will be caretakers and peacemakers while in the class.